- 40% more protection than industry standards with enhanced anti-wear additives that build a bonus layer of defense between critical moving parts within your engine
- Resist oil breakdown 10X better than industry standards with a combination of premium antioxidants that fight oil breakdown and degradationCheck price on
- Valvoline Premium Blue Engine oil is The Only One exclusively endorsed and recommended by Cummins
- Strong shear stability provides stay-in-grade performanceCheck price on
- 40% BETTER WEAR PROTECTION than the industry standard with enhanced anti-wear additives, keeping critical engine components safe and preventing metal surfaces from making contact
- EXCEPTIONAL TEMPERATURE PROTECTION no matter the weather with superior viscosity modifiers to ensure oil flows more easily, coats more completely, and resists thermal breakdown even in the fiercest dr...Check price on
- Rapid oil delivery at low temperatures, high lubrication reliability at high and low temperatures
- Long engine service life due to high level of protection against wear, mixable and compatible with commercially-available engine oilsCheck price on
- Proven protection for up to 10,000 miles
- Engineered for use with conventional or synthetic motor oilCheck price on
Changing oil is an important maintenance task for any Honda Accord vehicle. Oil lubricates and cools the engine, increasing performance and extending its life. The 1995 Honda Accord oil capacity depends on the specific engine.
However, finding the right oil capacity is only one step of the process. Also pay attention to the recommended oil viscosity and type for your 1995 Honda Accord as well as the torque required for the oil drain plug.
Browse the charts to determine how much oil your 1995 Honda Accord takes and check other oil related specifications.