- 40% more protection than industry standards with enhanced anti-wear additives that build a bonus layer of defense between critical moving parts within your engine
- Resist oil breakdown 10X better than industry standards with a combination of premium antioxidants that fight oil breakdown and degradationCheck price on
- ENHANCED MAXLIFE TECHNOLOGY PREVENTS engine breakdown in extreme conditions with 50% better wear protection than the industry standard
- TREAT AND PREVENT LEAKS with premium seal conditioners to keep oil out of places it shouldn’t beCheck price on
- Valvoline Premium Blue Engine oil is The Only One exclusively endorsed and recommended by Cummins
- Strong shear stability provides stay-in-grade performanceCheck price on
- Rapid oil delivery at low temperatures, high lubrication reliability at high and low temperatures
- Long engine service life due to high level of protection against wear, mixable and compatible with commercially-available engine oilsCheck price on
- Proven protection for up to 10,000 miles
- Engineered for use with conventional or synthetic motor oilCheck price on
- EFFICIENCY: Tough Guard provides 99% filtration efficiency and ideal protection for drivers who push their vehicles to the extreme.
- ENGINE PROTECTION: Synthetic fiber/cellulose blend increases dirt-trapping and dirt-holding capacity for higher levels of engine protection and longer filter life. Synthetic blend media provides 99% d...Check price on
Changing oil is an important maintenance task for any Honda Accord vehicle. Oil lubricates and cools the engine, increasing performance and extending its life. The 1997 Honda Accord oil capacity depends on the specific engine.
However, finding the right oil capacity is only one step of the process. Also pay attention to the recommended oil viscosity and type for your 1997 Honda Accord as well as the torque required for the oil drain plug.
Browse the charts to determine how much oil your 1997 Honda Accord takes and check other oil related specifications.