- 40% more protection than industry standards with enhanced anti-wear additives that build a bonus layer of defense between critical moving parts within your engine
- Resist oil breakdown 10X better than industry standards with a combination of premium antioxidants that fight oil breakdown and degradationCheck price on
- ENHANCED MAXLIFE TECHNOLOGY PREVENTS engine breakdown in extreme conditions with 50% better wear protection than the industry standard
- TREAT AND PREVENT LEAKS with premium seal conditioners to keep oil out of places it shouldn’t beCheck price on
- 40% BETTER WEAR PROTECTION than the industry standard with enhanced anti-wear additives, keeping critical engine components safe and preventing metal surfaces from making contact
- EXCEPTIONAL TEMPERATURE PROTECTION no matter the weather with superior viscosity modifiers to ensure oil flows more easily, coats more completely, and resists thermal breakdown even in the fiercest dr...Check price on
- Rapid oil delivery at low temperatures, high lubrication reliability at high and low temperatures
- Long engine service life due to high level of protection against wear, mixable and compatible with commercially-available engine oilsCheck price on
- Proven protection for up to 10,000 miles
- Engineered for use with conventional or synthetic motor oilCheck price on
- genuine oem factory part
- exact fitCheck price on
- EASY INSTALLATION: Engine oil filter comes with Suregrip non-slip surface making it easy to remove and implement your filter without slippery mess ups. Perfect for the DIYer like yourself, just screw...
- DURABLE DUAL LAYER: Compare to standard oil filters, FRAM Ultra Synthetic provides 99%+ filtration efficiency with pleated media that entraps all kinds of dirt and exhaust for a cleaner output.Check price on
Changing oil is an important maintenance task for any Honda Accord vehicle. Oil lubricates and cools the engine, increasing performance and extending its life. The 2000 Honda Accord oil capacity depends on the specific engine.
However, finding the right oil capacity is only one step of the process. Also pay attention to the recommended oil viscosity and type for your 2000 Honda Accord as well as the torque required for the oil drain plug.
Browse the charts to determine how much oil your 2000 Honda Accord takes and check other oil related specifications.