- ADVANCED PROTECTION AGAINST the four main causes of engine breakdown: wear friction heat and deposits
- 40% BETTER WEAR PROTECTION vs. industry standard as tested in the Sequence IVB engine testCheck price on
- Ideal replacement - this engine oil drain plug matches the fit and function of the original drain plug
- Durable construction - this replacement drain plug is made of corrosion-resistant materials for reliable serviceCheck price on
- CHANGE YOUR OIL AT HOME IN 10 MINUTES OR LESS WITH NO MESS. The fastest, easiest, and cleanest way to change your oil at home with the ValvoMax Quick Twist Oil Drain Valve. Replaces your drain bolt. F...
- THE COMPLETE SOLUTION. Includes Quick Twist valve, steel cap with embedded rubber seal, drain tube assembly, and washer for installation. Eliminate the need for extra tools, no stripped or frozen drai...Check price on
- YHTAUTO Affordable and Prime Oil Pan, Directly Fit
- Direct Fit: Replacement for Acura TL 2004-2006(V6 3.2L), For Honda Accord 2003-2007(V6 3.0L),Check price on
- Proven protection for up to 10,000 miles
- Engineered for use with conventional or synthetic motor oil. Silicone anti-drain back valve helps ensure safe engine start upCheck price on
- genuine oem factory part
- exact fitCheck price on
- EFFICIENCY: Tough Guard provides 99% filtration efficiency and ideal protection for drivers who push their vehicles to the extreme.
- ENGINE PROTECTION: Synthetic fiber/cellulose blend increases dirt-trapping and dirt-holding capacity for higher levels of engine protection and longer filter life. Synthetic blend media provides 99% d...Check price on
Changing oil is an important maintenance task for any Honda Accord vehicle. Oil lubricates and cools the engine, increasing performance and extending its life. The 2006 Honda Accord oil capacity depends on the specific engine.
However, finding the right oil capacity is only one step of the process. Also pay attention to the recommended oil viscosity and type for your 2006 Honda Accord as well as the torque required for the oil drain plug.
Browse the charts to determine how much oil your 2006 Honda Accord takes and check other oil related specifications.