- ★ Quality Material: The magnetic oil drain plug is made of high quality strong stainless steel aluminum and strong magnet, reusable oil drain plug for daily maintenance and oil change. Package contain...
- ★ Super Magnetic: The magnetic oil drain plug is designed simply to ensure better engine performance by keeping metal debris away. It uses the most powerful neodymium magnets to protect your engine fr...Check price on
- High-Quality Material: High-strength anode alumina alloy and Permanent Magnet
- Engine Protection：With Powerful Magnetic Oil Drain Plug, Protect Your Engine From Metal Debris DamageCheck price on
- 🚕 Engine Protection: This oil drain plug can be a good safegurad of your engine. It can filtrate up fine iron particles, and keep your engine oil clean so as to extend life of your engine. So your car...
- 🚕 High Quality: This oil drain plug is made of high quality aluminum, it has the advantages of low density, high strength. It is strong and durable. The oil drain plug can be used for a long time.Check price on
- genuine oem factory part
- exact fitCheck price on
- Genuine, OEM Honda Replacement Part
- Honda replacement oil filter, part number 15400-RTA-003Check price on
- COMPATIBLE with Honda Accord 2.4L 2003-2017, CR-V 2.4L 2002-2019, Civic 1.8L 2006-2015, Pilot 3.5L 2003-2021, Odyssey 3.5L 2005-2021, CR-V 1.5L 2017-2021, Civic 2.0L 2002-2021, Civic 1.7L 2001-2005, F...
- [cont.] Accord 1.5L 2018-2021, Accord 3.0L 2003-2007, HR-V 1.8L 2016-2021, Ridgeline 3.5L 2006-2020, Element 2.4L 2003-2011, Accord 2.0L 2014-2021, Civic 1.3L 2003-2011, Insight 1.3L 2010-2014, Civic...Check price on
Changing oil is an important maintenance task for any Honda Accord vehicle. Oil lubricates and cools the engine, increasing performance and extending its life. The 2021 Honda Accord oil capacity depends on the specific engine.
However, finding the right oil capacity is only one step of the process. Also pay attention to the recommended oil viscosity and type for your 2021 Honda Accord as well as the torque required for the oil drain plug.
Browse the charts to determine how much oil your 2021 Honda Accord takes and check other oil related specifications.